Infinix has launched its new smartphone series globally. Infinix Note 11 series consists of three smartphones: Infinix Note 11, Infinix Note 11 Pro, and Infinix Note 11 X. This is the successor to the Infinix Note 10 series from last year. Let’s have a look at Infinix Note 11 and Infinix Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal, specs, and availability.
Infinix Note 11 and Infinix Note 11 Pro Overview
Display and Design
For Camera, they differ from each other. The standard variant of the Note 11 comes with a dual-camera setup that includes a 50 MP primary camera paired with a 2 MP telephoto lens. The Infinix Note 11 Pro has a triple rear camera setup with a rectangular camera module. It has a 64MP primary sensor, a 13MP telephoto lens with 30x digital zoom, 2x optical zoom, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, both phones feature a 16 MP selfie camera.
Performance and Memory
Both smartphones run XOS on top of Android 11. The device also has a unique supercooling system with a 3D 9 layer graphene film that manages the device’s temperature to prevent overheating and keep it cool. For this smartphone series, the brand has focused mostly on gaming, so it features a monster game-kit, Dar-link 2.0 Ultimate Game Booster, and linear motors to optimize battery, temperature, and memory. Thus, you will be able to enjoy fast gaming without lags.
- Also Read,
With regards to the battery prowess of the Infinix Note 11 series, both the Infinix Note 11 and Note 11 Pro come with a non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery. In both smartphones, fast charging is supported at 33 W.
The connectivity features include a 4G network, Dual Nano-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, USB Type-C 2.0, 3mm audio jack, loudspeakers, etc.
Infinix Note 11/11 Pro Specifications
- Display: a 6.95-inch 10-bit OLED display along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a higher 120 Hz refresh rate, 180HZ touch sampling rate
- Rear Camera:
- Dual Camera Setup (Infinix Note 11)
- 50 MP Primary sensor
- 2 MP telephoto lens
- Triple Rear Camera Setup(Infinix Note 11 Pro)
- 64 MP Primary sensor
- 13 MP Telephoto lens
- 2 MP Depth sensor
- Front camera: 16 MP selfie snapper
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96 4G processor, 12 nm mobile platform
- GPU: Arm Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS2.2 storage;expandable up to 2TB via microSD card slot
- Network: 4G
- SIM: Dual-nano
- Software: XOS on top of Android 11
- Color Options: Graphite Black, Celestial Snow, and Glacier Green (Infinix Note 11) | Mithril Grey, Haze Green, and Mist blue (Infinix Note 11 Pro)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, Proximity, as well as a compass
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS,A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, loudspeakers, etc.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh Battery, 33 W fast charging support
- Infinix Note 11 Pro Price In Nepal: TBD
Infinix Note 11 and Infinix Note 11 Pro Price In Nepal and Availability
The Infinix has yet to announce the price and availability of its smartphones. Prices may vary according to region. We will let you know when more details about the smartphone series become available.