Motorola has expanded its G series lineup with the launch of the Moto G50 5G. The new Motorola Moto G50 is capable of using 5G connectivity. Let’s further look at Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal, Specs, Features, and Availability.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Overview
Display and Design
Motorola Moto G50 5G has a 6.5-inch IPS panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. There is also a waterdrop notch on the front for the selfie camera. The phone measures 9.26mm thick and weighs around 206 grams.
The back of the phone features three cameras enclosed in a square-shaped module alongside the iconic Motorola “M” logo. As for biometrics, it has a fingerprint sensor on the side. Moto G50 5G comes in two color options: Meteorite Gray and Green.
- Also read,
As I have already said, there are three cameras on the back of the device. A 48MP main sensor is followed by a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth of field sensor. It does not have an ultrawide camera.
Moto G50 5G has a 13MP front-facing camera. The rear camera can shoot FHD videos up to 30fps and HD videos up to 120fps.
Performance and Memory
Motorola Moto G50 5G device is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. The chipset supports up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. MicroSD cards can expand the latter up to 1TB. On Moto G50 5G, you’ll find My UX based on Android 11.
Moto G50 5G has a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging via a Type-C port. The handset has a mono speaker for audio. There is also a 3.5mm audio jack. Likewise, wireless connectivity options include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 5, and NFC.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Specifications:
- Dimension: 167 x 76.4 x 9.26 mm, 206 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP main, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 13MP f/1.12 (notch)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual SIM, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Color Options: Meteorite Grey, Green
- Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal: NPR 33,000
Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Moto G50 5G is now available in Australia at a retail price of AUD 399. Motorola Moto G50 5G price in Nepal will be approximately NPR 33,000 when it launches here.
|Motorola Moto G50 5G||Price in Australia||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||AUD 399||NPR 33,000|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal?
Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal is NPR 33,000 (Expected). We are not sure about this price but we are sure that it ranges in this price.
Does it support fast charging?
Literally Yes, it supports fast charging.
- Check out this awesome trailer!