Realme is all set to launch its new device Realme X7 Max 5G in Nepal. In addition to the GT lineup from Realme, the X7 Max is expected to arrive within 3-4 weeks in Nepal. It is powered by the Dimenisty 1200 SoC and comes with a 64MP triple camera setup. Let’s have a further look at Realme X7 Max Price in Nepal, Specifications, Features, and Availability.
Realme X7 Max Overview
Display and Design
Realme X7 Max 5G sports a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device supports a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. Located on the left side of the device is a selfie camera cutout enclosed by a punch-hole.
It measures 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm and weighs 179g. Under lighting, it shines in all of the colors of the rainbow because of the monochrome sticker on the back. The Super AMOLED panel enabled the company to place the fingerprint sensor below the front glass. Three color options are available: Fantasy gradient, Geek silver, and Hacker black.
- Also Read,
Featuring a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro lens, the Realme X7 Max has a triple camera setup on the back. Sony’s IMX 682 is the main sensor here.
Similarly, it has a 16MP sensor for selfies. Video can be captured in 4k 30/60 frames per second via the rear camera, while 1080p 30 frames per second are possible via the front camera.
Performance and Memory
Realme X7 Max 5G features a Dimensity 1200 5G chipset. A Mali-G77 MC9 GPU and an Octa-core (Cortex-A78 & Cortex-A78 & Cortex-A55) CPU make up this device.
You can choose either 8GB or 12GB of RAM paired with 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. To keep the chipset cool, it has dual graphite plates and a liquid cooling system.
With a Type-C charging port, you are able to charge a 4500mAh battery at a rate of 50 Watts. In the box, you will find a 65W charger. It takes just 16 minutes for the 50W charger to charge a phone from 0 to 50 percent, according to Realme.
It runs on Reame UI 2.0 based on Android 11. In terms of connectivity, it has dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Realme X7 Max 5G Specifications:
- Body: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm, 179g
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 360Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G(8nm)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5x
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.3, 1190 FOV
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30/60fps, 1080P@30/60/480fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps
- Security: Optical In-display Fingerprint sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 50W (65W charger include in the box), 50% in 16 minutes
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Fantasy gradient, Geek Silver, Hacker Black
- Realme X7 Max Price in Nepal:
- 8/128GB – NPR 49,999
- 12/256GB – NPR 56,999
Realme X7 Max Price in Nepal and Availability
The Realme X7 Max 5G will go on sale in India on June 4. The 8/128GB model cost INR 26,999, while the 12/256GB model cost INR 29,999. We expect the Realme X7 Max 5G to start at around NPR 49,999 in Nepal.
|Realme X7 Max 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||INR 26,999||NPR 49,999|
|12/256GB||INR 29,999||NPR 56,999|
- Check out this awesome trailer by Realme!
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/AFkfGlCa8oY” width=”800″ height=”500″]