Xiaomi recently launched its brand new smartphone Redmi 10 Prime in India. It features an Helio G80 Chipset, 50MP camera, 90Hz display, and many others. Let’s cover the full topic of Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal, Specifications, Features, and Availability.
Redmi 10 Prime Overview
Display and Design
Redmi 10 features a 6.5-inch screen with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. The screen has IPS technology and a Full HD+ resolution. The panel has a contrast ratio of 1500:1 and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. As well, you get a punch-hole cutout that encloses a selfie camera.
On the back, it has a rectangular camera module housing a quad-camera setup and an LED flash. Additionally, it is available in three different colors: Phantom Black, Astral White, and Bifrost Blue.
Redmi 10 Prime comes with a new 50MP primary camera, resulting in a quad-camera setup. There is a 50MP f/1.8 primary camera and an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide with a 120° field of view. Likewise, the depth sensor has 2MP while the macro sensor has 2MP.
Moreover, we get a camera with 8MP f/2.0 at the front. As a result, Redmi 10 Prime can record 1080P videos at 30fps from both its rear and front cameras. It offers features such as Portrait, Panorama, Pro Mode, and many more.
Performance and Memory
The performance is handled by the new MediaTek Helio G88. It’s the latest mid-range SoC from MediaTek. The Helio G88 features an octa-core CPU with 2 x Arm Cortex-A75 @ 2.0GHz and 6 x Arm Cortex-A55 @ 1.8GHz. For the GPU, we have Mali-G52. In addition, we get 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128GB storage.
It comes with a 6000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, and a 22.5W charger is included in the box. The device runs on Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 on top of it. In terms of connectivity, we have dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, and 4G LTE. In addition to stereo speakers, it has a 3.5mm jack.
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications:
- Body: 161.2 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm, 192g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixes)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.8Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x + 2GB Virtual
- Storage: 64/128GB EMMC 5.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 120-degree Field of View
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Software-Based (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, IR Blaster, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Reverse Wired: 9W
- Color: Phantom Black, Astral White, Bifrost Blue
- Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal: NPR 20,000
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal and Launch Date
Redmi 10 Prime’s 4/64GB variant costs INR 12,499, while its 6/128GB variant costs INR 14,499. Redmi 10 Prime will be available from September 8 through mi.com, Amazon India, and authorized retail stores in India. Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal is expected to start at around NPR 20,000 when it launches in Nepal.
|Redmi 10 Prime||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 12,499||NPR 20,000|
|6/128GB||INR 14,499||NPR 23,499|