Xiaomi is soon launching Redmi Note 10 Lite in India. The device features a Snapdragon 720G Chipset, 48MP Camera, 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel, and many others. Let’s take a look at Redmi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal, Specs, Features, and Availability.
Redmi Note 10 Lite Overview
Display and Design
Redmi Note 10 Lite will feature a 6.67-inch IPS LCD with a 60Hz refresh rate. With a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a density of 395 pixels per inch. The screen has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and a punch hole for a selfie camera.
This handset is based on the Redmi Note 9 Pro of last year, so it has an identical design. A rectangular bump on the back houses a quad-camera setup and an LED flash. As with other recent Xiaomi budget phones, the power button is embedded with a fingerprint sensor. Furthermore, it will be available in three different colors: Black, Blue, and White.
Redmi Note 10 Lite features a 48MP primary sensor camera. Also, it has an 8MP ultrawide lens, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor follow.
It also has a 16MP front-facing camera inside the punch hole cutout. The rear camera can record up to 4K videos at 30 frames per second. Moreover, the front-facing camera can record videos in 1080p only at 30 frames per second.
- Also Read,
Performance and Memory
Redmi Note 10 Lite will be powered by a Snapdragon 720G chipset based on 8nm technology. The device will have a maximum of 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The device will also have a MicroSD card slot for expanding storage.
The phone is powered by a 5020mAh battery that supports 18W charging. The phone runs MIUI 12.5 on Android 11. In addition, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, IR Blaster, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi Note 10 Lite Specifications:
- Body: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm, 209g
- Display: 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixel, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Snapdragon 720G (8nm)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB (Expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 10, MIUI 12.0
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1190 FOV
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Front: 1080P@30/120fps
- Security: Side-Mounted fingerprint senor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeakers
- Connectivity: dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5020mAh
- Wired: 30W
- Protection: Splash Protection
- Color: Black, Blue, White
- Redmi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal: NPR 22,999
Redmi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal and Availability
It is expected that the Redmi Note 10 Lite will be available in India by the end of September. In India, the base variant will cost around INR 12,999. The Redmi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal is expected to start at NPR 22,999 when it launches in Nepal.
|Redmi Note 10 Lite||Price in Nepal (Expected)|