As a follow-up to the Redmi Note 10 Pro, Xiaomi has announced the Redmi Note 11 Pro in China alongside two other Redmi Note 10 series devices. In terms of design, charging, performance, and so on, it is an improvement over its predecessor. Let’s further look at Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal, Specifications, Features, and Availability.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Overview
Display and Design
Redmi 11 Pro features a 6.67-inch with a Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz AMOLED panel. The screen can boost peak brightness up to 1200 nits thanks to HDR10 certification. The device also has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for a selfie camera.
According to the company, the design is similar to that of the Redmi Note 10 5G series. With a rectangular camera module housing a triple-camera setup and an LED flash, it has a boxy design. The device retains IP53 certifications, a 3.5mm headphone jack, an IR blaster, and stereo speakers. Additionally, users can choose between four different colors: Black, Blue, Green, and Purple.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro has the same 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 main sensor. There is no IOS, however, there is EIS. Additionally, there will be a pair of 2MP macro lenses and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. A 16MP sensor is housed within the punch hole cutout on the front. You can record 4k video at 30 frames per second with the rear camera, but only 1080p at 30 frames per second with the front camera.
- Also Read,
Performance and Memory
The Redmi Note 11 Pro is equipped with a Dimensity 920 5G (6nm) chipset, making it the first smartphone in the Redmi Note series to have MediaTek’s chipset. With a peak frequency of 2.5Ghz, the chipset features an octa-core CPU. The Mali-G68 MC4 GPU handles the graphics as well.
Xiaomi has discontinued the 64GB model in China and introduced the 256GB model. Depending on which variant you choose, you will also receive either 6GB or 8GB of RAM. In addition, it runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro has a big 5160mAh battery. This is a big upgrade in terms of charging. The Redmi Note 11 Pro can now be charged at 67W.
You will still get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a USB Type-C 2.0 port. Moreover, it supports 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and GPS.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 8.3 mm thick, 207g
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED panel, HDR10, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 360Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.5Ghz Cortex-A78 & 6x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 2.2
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 108MP withf/1.9, dual pixel PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 118-degree field of view
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 5160mAh
- Wired: 67W, 100% in 43 minutes
- IP-Certification: IP-53
- Color: Black, Blue, Green, Purple
- Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal: NPR 36,999
Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The Redmi Note 11 Pro will go on sale in China on November 5 at a starting price of 1,699 Yuan. Redmi Note 10 Pro price in Nepal is expected to start around NPR 34,999 when it launches.
|Redmi Note 11 Pro||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||CNY 1,799||NPR 36,999|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,899||NPR 38,999|
|8/256B||CNY 2,099||NPR 43,999|
- Check this awesome Redmi Note 11 Pro Trailer video!