Samsung announced during their “Galaxy Unpacked” event the Galaxy Z Flip 3 along with the Galaxy Buds 2 and Galaxy Watch 4 series. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the first folding phone with an under-display camera. Let’s get into Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal, Specifications, Features, and Availability.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overview
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 sports a 7.5-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X display. There is a Full HD+ resolution of 2208 x 1768 pixels on this device, as well as HDR10+ support. Both displays support 120Hz adaptive refresh rates. The phone has a 6.2-inch cover screen with HD+ (2264 x 832) resolution and Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
There is a center-aligned punch-hole cutout on the cover and a camera beneath the main display. Samsung has provided S-pen support with this device due to its 80% more scratch-resistant main display. Even so, we often notice creases around the hinge parts of foldable phones.
To protect the internal parts of the hinge, Samsung uses an Armor Aluminum frame that is 10% more durable. For the first time in a folding phone, it is also IPX8 water-resistant. The pill-shaped camera module features a triple camera setup and a LED flash. Furthermore, it is available in three different color options: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
Samsung’s Z Fold 3 is the first phone with an under-display camera. A 4MP lens is located in the top-right corner of the main display.
A 12MP primary lens is the focal point of the device’s triple camera cutout. Additionally, a 12MP ultra-wide and a 12MP telephoto lens are included. The primary and telephoto lenses are supported by OIS. A 10MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 is also housed in a hole in the cover display.
- Also Read,
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Fold 3 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and 12GB of LPDDR5. It has an eight-core CPU with a peak clock speed of 2.84GHz and an Adreno 660 GPU. It has 512GB of UFS3.1 storage. The operating system is based on Android 11 and OneUI 3.1.
The device is powered by a 4400mAh battery charged by a 25W adapter through its USB Type-C port. Furthermore, it supports 10W wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
For biometrics, it has a side-mounted capacitive fingerprint sensor. Additionally, it supports an S-pen specifically designed for the fold. It weighs 8 grams and has a 15mm tip.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, Galileo, and NFC. There are stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos on the audio side.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specifications
- Unfolded: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm
- Folded: 15.8 x 67.1x 14.4-16mm
- Weight: 271g
- Main: 7.6-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak), FHD+
- Cover: 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel, HD+
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Both Main & Cover)
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (Cover)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x 2.85GHz kryo 680 & 3x 2.42Ghz Kryo 680 & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256/512GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with One UI 3.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 123-degree FOV
- Telephoto: 12MP with f/2.4, PDAF, OIS, 2x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 4MP (on main screen) / 10MP (Cover display)
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Front: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Type-C 3.2 port
- Battery: 4400mAh
- Wired: 25W
- Wireless: 11W
- Reverse Wireless: 4.5W
- IP-Certification: IPX8 water resistance
- Color: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal: NPR 230,000
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
In the US, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is priced at $1799.99 for the 12/256GB and $1899.99 for the 12/512GB variants. Pre-orders are already available in the US and Europe. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 price in Nepal is expected to start at around NPR 230,000 when it launches.
|Smartphone Model||Price in the US||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (256GB)||USD 1799.99||NPR 230,000|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (512GB)||USD 1899.99||NPR 245,000|
- Check this awesome trailer of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3!
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/7Nq5P6V25M8″ width=”800″ height=”500″]