Vivo launched the Vivo X70 Pro in India a few weeks after its launch in China. Check out the specifications, features, price, and availability of the Vivo X70 Pro in Nepal.
Vivo X70 Pro Overview
Display and Design
Vivo X70 Pro has a 6.56-inch curved AMOLED panel with a Full HD resolution of 2376 x 1080 pixels. This panel supports refresh rates of up to 120Hz and touch sampling rates of 240Hz. Furthermore, it has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for a selfie camera.
The phone weighs around 184g and is about 8mm thick. On the back is a rectangular camera module with quad cameras and a LED flash. Vivo has not provided IP certification for this device, which is disappointing. Additionally, the device is available in two different color options: Aurora Dawn and Cosmic Black.
Vivo X70 Pro features a quad-camera setup branded ZEISS. The sensor is a 50MP Sony IMX766V with an aperture of f/1.75 and OIS. It also has a 13MP ultrawide lens with a 116-degree field of view and f/2.2 aperture.
The 13MP telephoto lens does not have OIS and has a 2x optical zoom. Finally, there is an 8MP periscope telephoto lens with OIS and up to 5x optical zoom. It has a 32MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.5 on the front.
In terms of video quality, the rear camera records 4K videos at 60 frames per second. The front-facing camera can record up to 4K videos at 30 frames per second.
- Also Read,
Performance and Memory
Vivo X70 Pro’s Chinese variant came equipped with the Exynos 1080 chipset, while the global variant is equipped with the Dimensity 1200 chipset.
There are three different memory configurations available for the phone: 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB. It runs Android 11 on top of Funtouch OS 12.
The phone is powered by a decent 4450mAh battery. The Type-C port supports 44W fast charging as well as reverse charging.
It features an optical under-display fingerprint sensor but lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack and stereo speakers. Additionally, it supports 5G, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, and GPS.
Vivo X70 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 158.3 x 73.21 x 8.08 / 7.99 mm, 184/183g
- Display:6.56-inch E5 AMOLED panel, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 3.0Ghz Cortex-A78 & 3x 2.6Ghz Cortex-A78 & 4x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-F77 MC9
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 116-degree field of view
- Telephoto: 12MPwith f/2.0, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Periscope Telephoto: 8MP with f/3.4, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Louspeakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS
- Battery: 4450mAh
- Wired: 44W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Aurora Dawn, Cosmic Black
Vivo X70 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo X70 Pro will be available in India at a price of INR 46,990 for 8 / 128 GB, INR 49,990 for 8 / 256 GB, or INR 52,990 for 12 / 256 GB. When it launches in Nepal, the Vivo X70 Pro will likely cost around NPR 79,999.
|Vivo X70 Pro||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||INR 46,990||NPR 79,999|
|8/256GB||INR 49,990||NPR 84,999|
|12/256GB||INR 52,990||NPR 89,999|