Vivo Y20T goes official with Snapdragon 662 and 6.51-inch Display
Vivo has recently launched Vivo Y20T in India. Let’s check out the Vivo Y20T Price in Nepal, Specifications, Features, and Availability.
Vivo Y20T Overview
Display and Design
Vivo Y20T has a 6.51-inch IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch. The display has a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels and a refresh rate of 60Hz. In addition, the panel has noticeable bezels around the display that look old-fashioned.
Likewise, it looks almost the same as the Vivo Y20. The back panel is made of plastic with a glossy finish. There is a rectangular camera module on the device, and the fingerprint scanner is located on the power button. It is available in two colors: black and blue.
Vivo Y20T comes with a triple camera setup on the back. In addition to the primary 13MP sensor, there is a 2MP macro and depth sensor.
Also, it has an 8MP selfie camera inside the waterdrop notch. Among the features you get are Portrait, Slow-Mo, Time Lapse, Pro, and many more. In terms of video quality, it is only capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps from both the rear and front cameras.
Performance and Memory
The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 662 processor. There is an octa-core CPU with a peak frequency of 2.0Ghz on this 11nm chipset. For graphics, it has the Adreno 610.
This phone has 6GB RAM plus 1GB Extended RAM, along with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded via an external MicroSD card. Furthermore, it runs on Android 11 with Funtouch 11.1 on top.
The phone is powered by a 5000mAh battery that can be charged at 18W with the help of a MicroUSB port. It comes with 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and FM radio.
Vivo Y20T Specifications
- Body: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.4 mm, 192g
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.0Ghz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 6GB + 1GB (Virtual)
- Storage: 64GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/2.2
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.2
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.2
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/1.8
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm microUSB port, and FM Radio
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Black, Blue
- Vivo Y20T Price in Nepal: NPR 24,999
Vivo Y20T Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo Y20T is available in India for INR 15,490 during its 20% launch discount. Vivo Y20T price in Nepal is expected to start at around NPR 24,999 when it launches there.
|Vivo Y20T||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/64GB||INR 15,490||NPR 24,999|
- Also, watch Vivo X70 Review!
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/H4it5fGKHHY” width=”800″ height=”500″]